Friday 13 December 2013

Off for a bit of r and r in London

Well i have decided to have a mini break and am at the present moment on a very empty train down to London.....



I am off to spend some quality time with my daughter's godparents who i have known for 25 years....they were our next door neighbours when we lived in South Africa and i met them when i was in my final year of my BA degree at Wits University.

I was thinking the other day of the places in the world i have been lucky enough to see and in some cases live in and where my next priorities are....

The trip from Moscow to Beijing via the Trans-Mongolian express has to be one highlight to look forward to and Vietnam and Cambodia are the countries i am particularly excited about....oh and Phi Phi in Thailand....

There seems to be so much world to see and hopefully in the New Year more concrete plans will materialise...

Watch this space as they say!

No comments:

Post a Comment